I’ve had several requests lately for the Wonderful Waffle recipe to be put back on the website. (When I switched from Blogger to WordPress, the recipe somehow didn’t make the trip.) So here it is, but this time with a video! : )
These waffles are soooo good!
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements in the video are different than the measurements in the recipe because I was using a different waffle iron (that is no longer available). The recipe (below) has correct measurements.
Wonderful waffles are made from whole grains and are super nutritious and slimming. What a great way to start your day!
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth. This may take several minutes if you don’t have a very powerful blender.
- Meanwhile, preheat a small round waffle iron.
- Immediately, pour enough batter into hot, oiled waffle maker. Use enough batter to nearly cover the surface of the waffle iron.
- Bake on high. When steam stops rising from iron (after about 4 to 6 minutes if using this waffle iron) and lid lifts easily, check waffle for doneness.
- Waffle is done when it is nicely browned.
- Some of the new waffle irons don't get hot enough to bake these waffles properly. I recommend this waffle iron. It's a good iron and bakes these waffles nicely.
>> One quick request: if you like this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment. Ratings help more people find these healthy recipes!
You my also like:
Before you go . . .
Did you know that you can eat all this delicious food AND lose weight? You can!
No calorie counting. No portion sizes.
Join my online weight loss program today!