This recipe will surprise you! Oatmeal? No, this is not your grandmother’s oatmeal. You will love it! It’s oatmeal with a makeover.
I’ve eaten oatmeal many different ways, and this is by far my favorite. Naturally sweet, warm, creamy, and good for you!
Don’t like oatmeal? Try this.
Baked Apple Blueberry Oatmeal
- Stir together all ingredients, except blueberries and oats in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oats and lightly mix. Do not over mix. Mixture will be soupy.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour into an oiled 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
>> One quick request: if you like this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment. Ratings help more people find these healthy recipes!
For more healthy and delicious recipes like this one that will simplify your journey to a healthier and thinner you, check out my
You my also like:
Before you go . . .
Did you know that you can eat all this delicious food AND lose weight? You can!
No calorie counting. No portion sizes.
Join my online weight loss program today!