- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, olive oil, or a combination of the two (I prefer a mix of both)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 medium Hass avocado (about 3/4 cup mashed avocado)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Place oil, salt, and seasoning in food processor and process until oil is soft and creamy.
- Add peeled and pitted avocado and lime juice.
- Process until smooth and oil is thoroughly combined with avocado.
If your avocado is cold, bring to room temperature before using, otherwise it won't mix with the oils well.
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2014/05/which-is-more-fattening-butter-or-margarine-and-a-recipe-for-avocado-butter.html