Simply Delicious Guacamole
Simply delicious guacamole.
- 1/4 small to medium red onion, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice - or to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and pit removed
- Dice onion and place in mixing bowl.
- Crush garlic using a garlic press and place in mixing bowl with the onion.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, and salt to bowl.
- Add avocado and mash with a fork. Guacamole should have some lumps left; it should not be perfectly smooth.
- Add more lime juice to taste if desired.
Be sure to use very ripe avocado for the best tasting guacamole.
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2013/03/simply-delicious-tomato-free-guacamole.html