This high-fiber, rich, thick, and creamy smoothie is a delicious summertime treat.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen (slightly thawed) blueberries
- 1/4 cup grape juice or grape juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon honey – optional
- 2 medium to large, very ripe, frozen bananas, cut into small pieces (Here's the best way to freeze bananas.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place blueberries, grape juice, milk, and honey in blender and blend until mixture is very smooth. This may take several minutes if you don't have a powerful blender.
- Add bananas and vanilla and blend until smooth. Do not over-blend or smoothie will be runny.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2012/07/blueberry-smoothie.html