6-ingredient Avocado Cabbage Slaw
This quick and easy, 6-ingredient salad is full of flavor.
- 3 cups finely shredded, raw cabbage
- 1 3/4 cups shredded carrot
- 1 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt, scant
- 2 large Hass avocados (peel and pit removed)
- Combine cabbage, carrot, and onion in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash enough avocado to make 1 cup. Add lemon juice and seasonings and mix well.
- Stir avocado mixture into cabbage mixture. Dice remaining avocado and add to slaw. Serve immediately
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2017/07/avocado-cabbage-slaw.html