Berry Berry Sauce
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup grape juice concentrate
- 2 – 4 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot powder/starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place berries, juice concentrate, and sweetener in medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly mix cornstarch or arrowroot and cold water.
- When berries come to a boil, stir in cornstarch mixture. Return to boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Add some fresh sliced peaches along with the vanilla.
Replace 1/2 cup of the blueberries with some frozen raspberries or blackberries.
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2012/02/berry-berry-sauce.html