Vegan Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
Yield 1 1/4 cups
Made from healthy, whole-food ingredients, this lusciously creamy salad dressing is so delicious and so good for you!
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil - optional
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced or chopped onion – optional
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Place cashews in a colander and rinse under hot water. Drain well.
- Place 2/3 cup water, cashews, lemon juice, and garlic into blender and blend on high speed until very smooth and creamy. NOTE: For a smooth and creamy dressing, be sure to use a high-powered blender. Without one, the results won't be creamy.
- Add oil and blend very well.
- Add seasonings and blend until mixed.
- Stir before using.
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2019/05/creamy-italian-salad-dressing-2.html