Yield 1 hearty serving
Packed with protein, healthy fat, fiber, and an abundance of other nutrients, this filling power salad is a satisfying meal in itself.
- 2 3/4 cups chopped salad greens (about 4 to 8 ounces, depending on the type of greens)
- 1/2 cup drained white beans
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup diced artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 3 tablespoons diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 small tomato, diced or a small handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed – optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- Place salad greens on a plate.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
This is a super flexible meal – feel free to adjust toppings to your personal preferences!
Recipe by JennifersKitchen at https://jenniferskitchen.com/2016/05/power-salad.html